Thursday, March 10, 2011

Trying Blogger Out

I have to start off by saying I'm a huge wordpress fanboy, so for me trying anything new in the blogging realm is a tough pill to swallow, but I'm giving Blogger a shot, if nothing else to diversify my social media exposure.
There has been a lot going around the ethersphere how social media is the "next big thing" for 2011, and I'm starting to believe it considering the recent current events.
I'll be embracing social media more this year as well, I've already tweeted more in the last week than I did in all of 2010, and I'll be working on some "social" plugins for PDG (the now archaic) shopping cart system I work with a lot.
Speaking of shopping cart software. One wish I have for 2011, is that someone releases a good, not overly robust, but extremely flexible shopping cart, preferably written in PHP and uses good clean standards and exemplifies "elegant" code. Can someone do that for me? I might be willing to volunteer a few lines of code myself.
Anyways, so far so good using blogger (firefox hasn't frozen) and nobody got hurt, so while it's not a raving review yet, I'll try it again.
(Although half the time I hit return, I don't get a carriage return, wtf is that about?)
Anyways, peace out.
-Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment